Sign in to follow this  
jnr641802

reposition red messages on screen?

Hi I have an enclosed multi view setup and need to use +- keys to regularly change the zoom rate on the left/right views in flight, but having just repositioned one of the projectors I can no longer see what zoom rate is applied to one of the views (red letter message).I don't want to have to always open up the views window each time to see the zoom rate,so is it possible to reposition the red messages somewhere else on the view,tried dragging but no go.

Thanks for your help.

regards Jim

Don't know if you can reposition, however I have mine turned off completely.

I've gotten used to pressing backspace to reset the zoom, and work out from there each time.

Thanks for the reply,I have to go from 1.20 zoom on the ground to 1.34 in flight due to mismatched projectors/view sizes and it is the return during descent to 1.20 that I want to be accurate otherwise when I touch down all the airport views are out of alignment with the main fwd view and the immersive effect is lessened,it used to be fine before when I could see the text .I'll try the backspace idea but I find the zoom level does not default on startup to the level(1.20) as set in Wideview,so if I can get that to default to 1.20 on backspace that will solve the problem with one key stroke,I'll have a look at the .cfg to see if it can be set there.

regards Jim