Sign in to follow this  
dwaviator

Panel Software with FSX and FSUIP

Hello Friends,

I need to know if there is a way to display a GA Panel emulation on a separate (client) PC running Wideserver that I will be able to integrate RealityXP Garmin 430 emulation into. I've looked in the PeixSoftware GA Panel, and it's great, but the author says I won't be able to do as I've described. Any ideas? This is what I'm planning to have setup:

1.   Server (Main) PC running FSX on three displays with Triple Head 2 Go

2.   Client PC running panel simulation with integrated RealityXP GNS430 emulation mirrored over two displays.

Cheers

Dave

I would checkout FlightDeckSoft, Jayco gauges, The Gauges Factory, and Panel Builder to see if they may be what you are looking for. Also I would consider posting in the 'Home Cockpit Builders' forum. You may get a more responses.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

2. Client PC running panel simulation with integrated RealityXP GNS430 emulation mirrored over two displays.

I dont of any process for this. If you find one, please let us know! RXP itself isnt network capable.

Hello Friends,

I need to know if there is a way to display a GA Panel emulation on a separate (client) PC running Wideserver that I will be able to integrate RealityXP Garmin 430 emulation into. I've looked in the PeixSoftware GA Panel, and it's great, but the author says I won't be able to do as I've described. Any ideas? This is what I'm planning to have setup:

1.   Server (Main) PC running FSX on three displays with Triple Head 2 Go

2.   Client PC running panel simulation with integrated RealityXP GNS430 emulation mirrored over two displays.

Cheers

Dave

Hello Dave,

Why don't you invert your proposal :

Server PC running FSX panels (with a minimum viewing display 100x100 pixels) with Wideview

Client PC (the most powerful machine) running FSX as Wideview client with TripleHead 2Go -> three monitors.

Just my 2 cents

Pierre

Thanks, you lot :) I'll do my best to get to the right forum next time. Pierre: I have used the setup you suggested, but with WideView on 3 displays I've got such a massive frame rate drop it's just heartbreaking. The machine is a monster, and when running the simulation itself, it's got no problems. But somewhere between WideView, and the Triplehead 2 Go I've got a huge bottleneck, and I can't isolate it.

I figured running the reverse, I could clean things up a bit and get it running smoothly.

Cheers

Dave

I would checkout FlightDeckSoft, Jayco gauges, The Gauges Factory, and Panel Builder to see if they may be what you are looking for. Also I would consider posting in the 'Home Cockpit Builders' forum. You may get a more responses.

I'll check those out. Appreciate all your fast responses :)