Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jack

Superb freeware

Guest racartron

Check around as there are a few repaints out as well.-------------------Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember whatifdgsupport.jpg

It's a fabulous aeroplane, John, as you say; I downloaded it at the time but you've reminded me to get it out of the hangar and give it a fly through the Alps again.I always think it's rather sad that people can spend months on something remarkable like this, such as Guenter has done, and it is lost in a moment amongst AFCAD files, endless 737 repaints and so on. At least on Avsim there are no longer splashscreens cluttering the library! But without a marketing machine to trumpet such releases, they are quickly lost, whereas the payware boys win big on that score, often with inferior work at the end of the day.Anyway, for anyone who has not yet taken John's recommendation, this is one fantastic aircraft.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

So true Mark.I one suggested to Avsim that they have a separate section for new files/repaints for Boeing, Airbus and CRJ,thus making "other" aircraft easier to find. No reacion I'm afraid. :-(

John

>It's a fabulous aeroplane, John, as you say; I downloaded it>at the time but you've reminded me to get it out of the hangar>and give it a fly through the Alps again.>>I always think it's rather sad that people can spend months on>something remarkable like this, such as Guenter has done, and>it is lost in a moment amongst AFCAD files, endless 737>repaints and so on. I agree with this sentiment -- so now, I really only download stuff that gets a "special" recommend from somebody like in this posting before I download. BTW , Guenter also has a nice little Piper which feels really "satisfying" to fly in the VC.Barry

Guest _patrol_

"I always think it's rather sad that people can spend months on something remarkable like this, such as Guenter has done, and it is lost in a moment amongst AFCAD files, endless 737 repaints and so on."You sure are right about that Mark. I've gotten some real nice planes, because of posts in this forum, that I otherwise would have missed out on. It is a shame when someone puts in the all the hard work to create something this good and people don't know about it. Great job Guenter, and thanks for the tip John.David

Guest Jack

Many thanks for the referral to such a great aircraft! I must have slept through the initial word.JackD

Hi John,Yes, a great little plane. Great handling and splendid sound. Quality-wise in in the same league as Rick Piper's Chipmunk.Alastair

Hi there Alastair.I seem to be flying mainly Rick's and David's (Maltby)aircraft as well as the Fanda Dash 8 and the newly released Connie these days. These aircraft have "that certain something" in terms of realism and atmosphere. Hard to define, but few developers have managed it.All the best,

John

Hi Alastair,You can find it onhttp://perso.wanadoo.fr/ufucone/aircorsica/air_corsica.htmClick on "Meeting" (on the right of the screen)Then click on "Divers"Scroll right down and you will see the 108.Click on the little image on the large red panel.You have three repaints in the package, including the Swiss one.Let me know if you have a problemCheers,

John