Sign in to follow this  
Rickie Welsh

MD11 Spoilers configuration

Hello Everyone,  I have scrolled back to July 12 to try and get an answer without success. There is not  a problem with the 737ngx keyboard assignments re spoilers but I cannot replicate the assignment into the MD11, as  you know it is not in the MD11 keyboard list.  I don't mind using the mouse to activate the spoilers but when using outside view to land at airport using Fraps, it is difficult to de-activate the spoilers before coming out of the video process.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Richard Welsh.

Hello Everyone,  I have scrolled back to July 12 to try and get an answer without success. There is not  a problem with the 737ngx keyboard assignments re spoilers but I cannot replicate the assignment into the MD11, as  you know it is not in the MD11 keyboard list.  I don't mind using the mouse to activate the spoilers but when using outside view to land at airport using Fraps, it is difficult to de-activate the spoilers before coming out of the video process.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Richard Welsh.

Well I don't know for sure because I've never encounterd this problem my self... I asume you've already tried the "/" button...

I think this would be fixable by making you're PMDG control-options empty... but I would not know for sure...

I think making a shotcut to your joystick might also work....

Hope it will work....

I'll take a more accurate look at it if this doesn't work...

F747fly!

You need to use this  "/" button...  that's all to it no more no less , i use it since the day i bought the MD-11 and used it in out side view all the time       if this does not  work then there is a Other settings that is replacing it     when you are in window mode go to PMDG settings / key assignments and see what is in there

hop this helps

Thanks Guys for your replies, managed to get Button4 on my yoke to accept keystroke "\". All is well.  Richard Welsh.