Sign in to follow this  
BRAMBOREF

747/400 update

I bought the 747/400 PMDG May 11, 2010. Last week lightning put me off using the PC. It is now repaired, but I lost all the data. Can I make a
update and get my 747? In this case you download the update and also the plane? Thanks and regards,
Luigi

Luigi,

The V2.0 is not yet available and will likely be a completely seperate purchase. If you contact PMDG, they can set you up with a new donwload, but they do charge for it.

Hi Luigi,

Here is the page you want.  $4.95 per download based on what package(s) you have purchased.  I would recommend that you backup the installer(s) and serial number(s) so they will always be available when you need them.

\Robert Hamlich/

And by backup - I would suggest getting a DVD-R or DVD-RW or maybe a seperate external Hard Drive which plugs into your PC's USB port, and putting the installer file onto that. If using the HDD, unplug it.

Might also be a good idea to put a text file with all the installation details on your backup disk too (password, order number, email etc).

That way your computer can be destroyed entirely, and you still have the DVD-R with the PMDG files safe in a little container up on your shelf.