Sign in to follow this  
Heffron

Options unticking itself

Hey guys,

just downloaded V2.90.5 and installed it. Now when I go to weather options -> download options and tick download GRIB data and press OK and OK again to close the

weather options window and re-open it all again, the options I ticked are unticked again. What could be the problem here? I have a Flight 1 Proof of Purchase Certificate.

I found it guys. Had the Adjust Options Automatically ticked. I guess that was the problem :rolleyes:

However, just wanted to say then how awesome this addon is! It is amazing :D Thank you very much, gentlemen!

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

The Adjust Settings Automatically option does just exactly what it says, please refer to the Automatic Settings topic in SimForums for a description. Best the tick Automatic Settings along with Adjust Sim Friendly GRIB options, then make sure you specify your Destination and intended Cruise Altitude and let the LWE select all the settings for your flight and adjust your recovery and forced recovery altitudes. But do check the SimForums topic for a description, if you specify a Cruise Altitude of les than 6000 feet you will not get GRIB forecast data, there is no need since the forecast data is mostly concerned with medium and high altitude zones.

Stephen