Sign in to follow this  
tenkaten

pmdg options.dll error

When starting fsx there is a error pmdg options.dll and than selecting not to load these dll,s fsx is starting normal,i had no problems before and the pmdg was working normal.i followed the instructions on the pmdg side regarding this problem no succes i have no corrupted dll.s this is the second time the last time i removed fsx and all addon's reinstalled everything no problems enymore is there a way to solve this problem without removal of fsx because i don't want to remove fsx again.

For info fsx is running under win8 64 bit.

- Reinstalling the PMDG or

- having your dll.xml checked by PMDG (via a support ticket)

A number of these dll's are vulnerable to AV software and 3rd party firewalls but, as you got it working last time with a FSX reinstall, I'd rule out that explanation. (The AV/FW never "ate" a PMDG dll on my system - just a number from other developers.)

I removed the pmdg completely also the dll's so there is nothing of pmdg on my computer than reinstalled the pmdg 747-400 and after starting fsx it is not posible to install the options dll when i click yes to install there is crash to destop next time when fsx is started I have the same problem with the events and sound dll.

Can you explain how to get a support ticket.

best regards martin.