Sign in to follow this  
Air1

AOTD for 4/12'13 is..........Homer Alaska

Please ignore my  previous post about Eagle island. Don't know what I was thinking about. We will be looking for Homer Alaska this trip. Should be interesting.

Be glad when Rick get's back, ha ha.

Steve

Steve, I've never really left.  :lol:

I check in in the morning before going to the airport, again when I return home, then again just before going to bed and shutting the system down.

This is to make sure something isn't going on that needs moderating, however, which, luckily there hasn't been any.

I think you're doing a super job in posting the AOTD. Might have to consider a promotion for you. :lol: You could use another stripe couldn't you?

All joking aside, thanks very much for your help.  It wonderful to have dedicated forum members such as yourself that are willing to pitch in when asked.

I'll be back in full swing again by Tuesday of next week while I recover from this week.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I'll be back in full swing again by Tuesday of next week while I recover from this week.

At least there has not been any big winds blowing aircraft all over the field this year! Lets hope.

That was quit a mess.

Steve