Sign in to follow this  
Raphaël Beaud

A36 analog primary instruments (as it is in the manual) ?

Hi all,

Dumb question, but can't find an answer :

In Carenado's "VC Position Instruments A36" PDF file, analog ADI and HSI are displayed (vs the Aspen)...

Is there a magical way to fly the analog version ?

Best regards,

Raphaël B.

CPL/IR/FI

LSGL

I wish - but the Aspen is "baked into" the model, and I can see no way of removing it..

Try to ask Carenado if they can provide it...

The F33 or the Baron would be the better options for now.

Bert

Ummm....  I had this same question. Arno, from FSdeveloper shows on his blog (http://flightsimaviation.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=8) a P3D A36 with the steam gauges--is this something just for P3D, I think not since it is sold as P3D/FSX!! Worth the money if they have that option....as the Aspen 1000 Carenado includes can actually be downloaded from FSdeveloper in the gauges section. (Carenado must have bought the rights to use it in their plane)

.... PS. I just realized that the plane in question is the DEFAULT P3D Carenado that comes with P3D. This is the one that has the steam gauges.