Sign in to follow this  
jonss1948

Is It OK To Skite?

When a member buys a really seriously powerful, beautiful and expensive Computer, is it Kosher for him to have a skite? Possibly we should make it a poll of members' opinions. I wanna start skiting, in the nicest possible way. It's quite a Beast. Sarcasm welcomed. In fact, an added thread called "If you show me yours, I'll show you mine". I know many of the boys in the assembly shop. I was quoted 5 to 10 working days. I picked it up within 2. Amazing effort on Umart's part.

Jon

So what did you get then? I'm not much for the Joneses because I am not a materialistic person, but if you want to talk about your new PC then go ahead.

FYI: the term Skite means to get drunk in NZ  :P

Matthew Kane

Feel free to show off, enjoy the feeling you'll have for, what, 2 months??!!

And it's always good to hear what performance is like, for those who might buy the same specs in a year for half the price.

See, sarcasm delivered!

FYI: the term Skite means to get drunk in NZ 
Yes but you NZ'ers talk funny. I'd love to go to NZ and see the South Island. Not too chuffed about the North. Mt. Cook. That area and Milford Sound, of course. I'll be looking for some good payware scenery for that. My conundrum is which of the 3 sims to get it for.

Feel free to show off, enjoy the feeling you'll have for, what, 2 months??!!

And it's always good to hear what performance is like, for those who might buy the same specs in a year for half the price.

See, sarcasm delivered!

I have no doubt you are correct that it will only be considered very good for a short time but I have it now! It's a good feeling. No, that was Cynicism. An area in which I excel. Sarcasm needs to be far more sneering to qualify. I am benchmarking the complete system, at stock, before I commence overclocking. Even at stock it's turning some impressive numbers.

Jon