Sign in to follow this  
Silver_Dragon

DTAC Terrain Development

DTAC Terrain Development This is the best I can do for now until I get some tools and assistance from ED.

Not sure the best way to install these to make it easy to uninstall but here are two options as all the texture files are named the same.

1. Place the corresponding season tree texture in your temp textures folder for the season of mission you are playing. Delete this file to uninstall.

2. Back up the .zip files mentioned below before you do anything. Place each season texture in its proper .zip file. Located in the C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\Terrain\vfstextures. When asked to replace and overwrite do so.

LandTexturesSpringOther
LandTexturesSummerOther
LandTexturesWinterOther
LandTexturesAutumnOther

HiRES Trees no grass! Alternate winter trees..snowy and plain. See first post for installation.

VkLRdqa.jpg
aARezBI.jpg
4IpDBDL.jpg
pE5yjyx.jpg
dtacb.jpg
dtacp.jpg
dtacc.jpg

524721_566590826696143_1345778725_n.jpg
313809_566590806696145_665964147_n.jpg

Okay people  Here is the link to download mod Camo tent. Mod has been tested in version 1.2.3 DCS World. Everything works good. Have damage model.

DOWNLOAD   Who installed the Camo tent tell plz if it works for you. Thx.

Installing:
Unpack the archive, folder Camotent and send to \Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\tech or \Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts.
Start game and in mission Editor click tanks, Fortification, Camo tent. 
Done.

Many thanks to rockwelder for model (camotent)

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

W-O-W!! I thought that 3rd picture was real for a minute,That's fantastic!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Very cool Mod.  I like it a lot! 

Just tried them out and took this shot.

Rob

dcs2013-04-2512-44-22-65_zpse0d36739.jpg