I can't believe they charge $550 for their MCP when for a little more you can get CPFlight

Hi Kevin,

You referred to the MCP PRO EL series at 499 Euro right?  With shipping and currency conversion it's not just a little more, it's 32% more ;)

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

One thing that hasn't been mentioned in this thread is support. While I can't vouch for the other companies mentioned I have had nothing but exemplary service from Go Flight. They even went so far as to give me full retail value/credit for my MCP unit that I was not happy with toward a new MCP-Pro. I sent them the old/used unit they sent me a new MCP-Pro for the difference in price that alone has made me a loyal customer.

I have six of their modules and one of the units that did not make your list is/are the GF-166 radio stacks. I find these useful in every add on I have with the only exception being the new Majestic Dash 8 because much of it is coded external to FSX.

RE Thomason Jr.

You can't drag an undocked screen unto a networked PC. If you connect it to your main FSX computer you could just undock the FMC screen(

Ah!..Got you! Thanks

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I have six of their modules and one of the units that did not make your list is/are the GF-166 radio stacks. I find these useful in every add on I have with the only exception being the new Majestic Dash 8 because much of it is coded external to FSX.

Thank you.  I was thinking about that one as well.  Boys, these things are expensive!  

Thank you all for replying.  It's time for me to buy some gears.  I have to cross my fingers and hoping for good reliability.  I live in Canada, and Goflight has no reseller up here.  I would hate to have to ship back dead unit for service.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020