Sign in to follow this  
peter197

Potential Concept for FSX

Hey,

So I think pretty much everyone has had this issue at least once. You get a brand new FSX plane and really want to fly it, and although you can get the basics of it, you just can't figure out the autopilot or a particular system. For me the Milviz F-15E is a problem as the autopilot confuses me, as does the weapon system.

So maybe there should be a website in which you can book a session with a guy who knows how to fly the plane inside out, so you can chat with the guy and he can teach you everything you need to know about the plane. Thus in this way, people can learn how to fly well/better with that particular plane instead of trial and error.

I think this could work very well, if we had lots of people involved, all very knowledgable about a particular plane. 

e.g.

X- T-38, F-14, NGX, 767

Y- F-15, F-16, Su-27, AXE

Z- Eurofighter, Sabre, 744, MD-11

However, I think that the people who were the instructors had to be very good with the plane and know more than the basics, have knowledge of emergency systems, and pretty much answer any question the trainee fired at him.

Please reply if interested

Pete

That's quite the ambitious, and highly unlikely, scheme you have come up with. However if you think it is a good idea, perhaps you take the reigns, and spearhead the development of such a website and FSX server to facilitate this type of training? I wouldn't hold your breath for someone else to do it for you.

My suggestion, is to find a server to fly in with others using the planes you like and get to know some of the other users who might have more proficiency in the plane you need help with. Or start a thread in the appropriate support forum and try to hook up with someone that way.

Good luck.