Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

:lol:  :P love the little messages my 380 gives me during flight

448176ac-9e55-4e08-be20-6d40c422804d_zps

A388_1_zps6aa9d79f.png

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you still fly the A320 NEO anymore? I took it out for a flight last night and found I didn't get the same satisfaction I get from this A380. The systems are almost all there but the flight model just doesn't feel quite right.

I even find the v1.1 Aerosoft AXE in FSX flies better than the A320 NEO. I'm hoping that Peter releases a VC for his A320/321 soon then I'll most likely get that.

Do you still fly the A320 NEO anymore? I took it out for a flight last night and found I didn't get the same satisfaction I get from this A380. The systems are almost all there but the flight model just doesn't feel quite right.

I even find the v1.1 Aerosoft AXE in FSX flies better than the A320 NEO. I'm hoping that Peter releases a VC for his A320/321 soon then I'll most likely get that.

I haven't touched the neo since my 380 purchase....love the flight model in the 380 :good:

VC for A320/A321 will be released this summer :yahoo:  :Love:

VC for A320/A321 will be released this summer  

Your summer will be our winter. So In other words...sometime next month!  :lol:

Your summer will be our winter. So In other words...sometime next month!  :lol:

Peter told me in 2-3months :good:

Your summer will be our winter

Nope...our summer will be our winter....it snowed here today... :Cry: