Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Itty bitty request...

The Teamspeak notification thingy doesn't appear until you're on a forum like, say, Hangar Chat. Is it possible to have it on the forum 'front page'?

My reasoning is thus: I read the bits I'm interested in, post my drivel and them mark topics as read. Then I want to see if anyone is on TS but you need to go back to a forum. Is this making sense? Because I can feel I'm floundering!  :lol: 

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Ron, your wish is our command... you will find it now under the Video Library's most recent additions on the right hand column on the forum main page.

Just another example of us addressing the needs of our senior citizens. :lol:

I knew I put you in charge for a good reason..pliability. :lol:

Many thanks, life just got that leetle bit easier.

TS3 Server returned the following error: Welcome to the TeamSpeak 3 ServerQuery interface, type "help" for a list of commands and "help

" for information on a specific command. error id=3329 msg=connection failed, you are banned extra_msg=you may retry in 163 seconds\n\r

Spoke too soon. :O

Spoke too soon. :O

Ron, have I told you how much I hate TS? I put it right up there with TapaTalk. The error you are seeing results from one of THEIR apps not being able to talk / converse / link up to / share thoughts  with / experience sublime karma together / or, succinctly, bloody work together with another of THEIR flipping apps. I did as you requested, and now all we have to show for it is TS embarrassing themselves (need I say it? AGAIN!!!) and AVSIM getting the poke in the eye.

Ron, have I told you how much I hate TS? I put it right up there with TapaTalk. The error you are seeing results from one of THEIR apps not being able to talk / converse / link up to / share thoughts  with / experience sublime karma together / or, succinctly, bloody work together with another of THEIR flipping apps. I did as you requested, and now all we have to show for it is TS embarrassing themselves (need I say it? AGAIN!!!) and AVSIM getting the poke in the eye.

There, there Tom, don't hold back.  :Hug:  I DO know what you mean about TS as far as their software goes, a nightmare.

Breathe in deeply through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Repeat until anger subsides. :biggrin: