Sign in to follow this  
Kagounard

Paint Problem

Hi, my name is Kagounard. As we're planning a world tour with friends, one of them asked me a livery of Air Moldova fir his J41. I did it, and then, after putting it in .dds, the texture is really bad, looks unorganized. When I flip it vertically, it isn't ok, and texture is screwed up again. Thank you for your help

Screenshots are always a good idea... else it is hard to judge/consider/advise... 

Andreas Berg
pmdg_j41_banner.jpgpmdg_trijet.jpg

PMDG 737NGX -- PMDG J41 -- PMDG 77L/77F/77W -- PMDG B744 -- i7 8700K PC1151 12MB 3.7GHz -- Corsair Cooling H100X -- DDR4 16GB TridentZ -- MSI Z370 Tomahawk -- MSI RTX2080 DUKE 8G OC -- SSD 500GB M.2 -- Thermaltake 550W --

Try pasting your paint over an existing J41 DDS, you can ensure everything is lined up and the right way around then. That's assuming you have some way of opening a DDS of course, I recommend DXTbmp for that purpose.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg