Sign in to follow this  
W2DR

FS 9 Patch Issue - second thread

BarneyThere is no reply link now on the original thread so I have haDhad to start a new thread.The properties page for the FS9.exe of the update shows the following info:Created: April 2, 2003, 6:01:39 PMModified: September 1, 2004, 3:18:50 AMregardsNigelVancouver

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Interesting.Since this is a new thread, I'll repeat my observation: the date for your "patch" version of FS9.exe predates the release date of the original FS9 software(July 03).It looks like _your_ computer has assigned those dates and I would have thought the creation date would emanate from the actual creation date of the manufacturer. But then, how could the computer assign a modification date which is earlier than the date you actually installed the patch?I don't have the patch, so I find this all a bit bewildering is all....nothing to worry about really, just find it odd.

I'm a little curious too. My FS9.exe shows these dates:Thursday, June 12, 2003, 11:07:49 PMWednesday, September 01, 2004, 3:18:50 AM As you say, just a bit bewildering. But, in light of the bewilderment caused by the patch itself, this pales to insignificance :-) .Doug