Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Cabin crew announcements during flight

Although being a long time FS2Crew for NGX user I haven't had the volume for cabin announcements turned up until now since I've previously been using another program for cabin announcements.

Now when using FS2Crew's cabin crew announcements one thing I noticed is it seems if you will hear the cabin crew announce in-flight entertainment and meal and beverage services that seems to be dependant on the length of your flight, is that correct?

Reason I ask is I've mostly been doing rather short flights lately and during these flights I can't remember hearing the cabin crew announce in-flight entertainment and meal and beverage services but now when doing a little bit longer flight these announcements were made by the cabin crew. Not sure what the trigger is for the first message announcing in-flight entertainment but the second one regarding meal and beverage services seems to be triggered by reaching your cruise altitude.

Is it just me dreaming or does the cabin crew announcements indeed depend on length of your flight?

Richard Åsberg

Is it just me dreaming or does the cabin crew announcements indeed depend on length of your flight?

That is exactly correct.

Obviously there will be no meal service on a 30 minute flight.

Cheers,

That's brilliant Bryan, thinking about these small details is what will make your products so good :good:

Richard Åsberg