Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sac601

FSX acceleration Activation

I reinstall my FSX acceleration and now it ask for activation. I put my legit serial number and it is not working and there is a message to activated on line. I call and they said that FSX is too old and there is no more technical support for it or acceleration support.

Can anyone help in what to do?

Thanks

Al

I just did the following (right click fsx.exe -> properties -> compatibility -> uncheck "run in compatibility mode") and it activated my serial with no problem. Thanks!

Al

Sorry to hear you are having issues with activating Acceleration.  Here's a link that might help - http://forum.avsim.net/topic/63828-another-acceleration-activation-error-problem-1-800040/.  There are a lot of people who have had issues with activating this product so I'm sure you will get a lot of help.

Best regards,

Jim

I recommend that a FSX/Acceleration Intall - Reinstallation thread be stickeyed, with instructions if practical.  Between new users making a new installation, and verteran users making the inevitable clean re-install, this is going to happen often enough to warrant a sticky.  Anything to help reduce this unfortunate headache.