Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirk98

DHM effect

Guys, how to exaggerate the touch down effect? which specific slider can help in this?

Thanks,

Dirk.

Adjust the slider above the Enable For Landing option in the DHM dialog. The recorded landing accelerometer data is nearest real life with the slider mid way for all but turbulence. The turbulence was toned down slightly (for light aircraft) from the recorded RW data to take account of flying a sim and not getting feedback through the seat.

Stephen

Stephen, I tend to look at it the other way around by slightly exaggerating the effects in a sim sometimes to compensate for the lack of feedback through the seat. :)

Thanks,

Dirk.

I tried the DHM effects last night and I can say they are the best I've seen in flight simulation, ever, they are amazing. I only wish I could save them with the views and input assignments from plane to plane easily.

Thanks,

Dirk.

The DHM effects are saved both when you clone a view using Add New View and when you export the views into a CDF file. I will see about importing the button and key assignments from the CDF files in the next beta.

Stephen

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,530.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now