Sign in to follow this  
AndyPaul

Center view when hat switch is released

Hello there,

I have a general question about using the hat switch of my Saitek Cessna Yoke with FSX:

Is it possible to somehow program the configuration in a way that when the hat switch is released the view centers itself / resets? Possibly with FSUIPC or EZDOK?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Andreas

With fsuipc you can assign the keyboard button you programmed to a view eg default pilot flying view

In the button config section you can program the button release function to that keyboard button

Eg I have key 0 programmed in opus to give me pilot flying view. If I use the hat switch to move and release the button fsuipc then sends a key 0 command which switches back to that view.

Bear in mind there are 8 positions on a hat switch so you need to add that keyboard button to each of the 8 directional buttons release functions