Sign in to follow this  
Boeing_Driver

Anyone tried the iFMS for iPad?

Think I'm gonna purchase for iPad initially (wife's tablet) and then for Android when I purchase one this fall. I'm intrigued by the fact that it can be used in GPS mode, so that I can take the software and use it away from simulation....but not for real world....of course! For $12 and a connect to FS, you can't go wrong.

Regards.....Chris

Hoping For CAVU --- Chris

Just a quick note on the new version 1.1 of iFMS.

If you’ve upgraded from a previous version and had already installed FStoIFMS, for whichever version of flight simulator you’re using:

YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR FStoiFMS TO THE LATEST VERSION AVAILABLE ON THE iFMS WEBSITE.

You won’t be able to connect the new iFMS 1.1 with the older versions of FStoiFMS.

iFMS 1.1 does diplay a message about this upon first launch but this can easily be missed.

Sorry of there was any confusion about this.

Regards,

Michael

What planes does it support?

Aircraft files currently included are:

737-800

747-400

757-200

767-300ER

777-200LR

AW139

PA28.

It is very easy to create your own aircraft file if you have the necessary performance data on the aircraft, there's a tutorial and some examples on the iFMS website.

If you send me your own created aircraft files I'm happy to include them in next releases for others to enjoy as well.

Michael