Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

activation of CANUK CYYC?

I made a donation to CANUK and was expecting a reply for activation. Been more than 24 hours. Was my donation not enough?

Anybody know whats up? Other than summer vacations

(quick now Im on approach for ILS 16 @ CYYC as I type)

the sympatico email was rejected by my server calling it an invalid adde

I tried the gmail one yesterday, no answer yet

Just now tried that other email on the url

This is when the Pause button assignement comes in handy on FSX. Otherwise I would have to buy a real airplane eh? I am on final R16 CYYC

hang a louey and head for CYBW lol I've landed a 737 there. :lol: 

I sure hope somebody does a new CYYC   with the new 14000 ft runway.

I am beta testing CYYC for SIMADDONS. Hoping this scenery will be released by the end of the summer, We have the new rwy 16 R installed Please check out there forum for more updates. Google SIMADDONS The link is here http://www.simaddons.com

Regards Keith

I got my activation this morning.

Guess they were at Parlee Beach, which is where I should have been had it not been so muggy Sunday

Cheers.

I am beta testing CYYC for SIMADDONS. Hoping this scenery will be released by the end of the summer, We have the new rwy 16 R installed Please check out there forum for more updates. Google SIMADDONS The link is here http://www.simaddons.com

Regards Keith

Yes indeed

I have been supporting SimAddons quite a bit this year.

Great to have such high quality Canadian scenery now. I can fly from CYYJ to CYQI without landing my single prop anywhere's that there is not some pro-scenery. Tile Proxy during the day unless in FTX, with UTX at night makes for unimmagined quality and diversity compared to just a few years ago, let alone when I first bought a computer in 1996.

I am beta testing CYYC for SIMADDONS. Hoping this scenery will be released by the end of the summer, We have the new rwy 16 R installed Please check out there forum for more updates. Google SIMADDONS The link is here http://www.simaddons.com

Regards Keith

Nice! thanks for the link. I'll be watching for CYYC.

Does the Beta also include the terminal upgrade and new tower?