Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G'day 

Been asked by my VA to do a special Qantas paint and I'm looking for the name of the qantas font style or as close as I can get to the Qantas fonts that's used. I have been looking and looking and cant find what im looking for. Even with all the images out on the net I cant find all the letters im looking for.

If someone knows what its called or has a copy I would love to know or have it please.

Thanks Darryl

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes I have the main logo and now im just trying to get the font so I can finish off this job.

n168.jpg

6wlb.jpg

I would show the full image just Qantas has not made it public yet and i happen to know someone that knows someone that painted it.

I would like to get as close to this one as I can so would love some help please.

Darryl

Have you seen this logo?  Might be the right size depending on a paintkit.  You can enlarge the logo if you have adobe illustrator or a similar program.  There is a free program online but I have not tried it:

http://vectormagic.com/home

Yes I had only seen the logo painted on the plane and after looking at all the new PDF files that were getting updated I got the logo I was looking for.

So I just super sized it then print screen then I got to rip the fonts from that and made a layer.

Thanks for your time Robert hope to have the new one out by the end of the weekend PMDG 737-700.

Darryl

Glad to hear Darryl, I`m glad that you got it sorted.