Sign in to follow this  
macermacer

AIA Flightplans

So i installed a texture for to new AA livery, but i cant figure out how to assign it to a flightplan. I would really like to see it at DFW, but i dont know how!. 

You will need to download TTools and an AI Flight Plan compiler. You'll find many different ones on here or at the World of AI website.

You then use TTools to decompile an AI traffic file like World of AI American Airlines. Add a new entry to the Aircraft list, using the next sequential number on the list. Cut and paste the title into the space between the quotation marks. Example below...

AC#1022,450,"American Airlines 767-300ER WL New Colors N380AN"
AC#1023,450,"American Airlines 767-300ER WL New Colors N382AN"
AC#1024,450,"American Airlines 767-300ER WL New Colors N383AN"

Then use the AI traffic compiler you've chosen (I use YRoute) to add new flight plans to your new aircraft. When you've done that, use TTools to recompile the file.

Warning - making your own custom AI can be totally addictive!  :rolleyes: 

Ian

You will need to download TTools and an AI Flight Plan compiler. You'll find many different ones on here or at the World of AI website.

You then use TTools to decompile an AI traffic file like World of AI American Airlines. Add a new entry to the Aircraft list, using the next sequential number on the list. Cut and paste the title into the space between the quotation marks. Example below...

AC#1022,450,"American Airlines 767-300ER WL New Colors N380AN"

AC#1023,450,"American Airlines 767-300ER WL New Colors N382AN"

AC#1024,450,"American Airlines 767-300ER WL New Colors N383AN"

Then use the AI traffic compiler you've chosen (I use YRoute) to add new flight plans to your new aircraft. When you've done that, use TTools to recompile the file.

Warning - making your own custom AI can be totally addictive!  :rolleyes: 

Ian

in your opinion, what is the easiest one to use?

I find YRoute very easy to use but that's because I've been using it for ages and I'm getting old and set in my ways! LOL There are others that have more functions and can do more. But YRoute is very simple and does the job for me

Check out AI Flight Planner V2 by Dan Grovestine. It is a front end to TTools. It will decompile an existing .bgl of type traffic into a project folder you create, offer editing utilities to select the new paint and assign it an aircraft number, create or duplicate a plan for that new aircraft number, and allow you to recompile it.

If you do not want an old livery you can just substitute the model name with the new livery for the current AA model for the existing aircraft number(s) using each AA plan.

The error checking can help a lot that this offers.

aifp2121.zip works in FS9 and FSX. It is in FSX Utilities her in the library here.