Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

OT But Need Some Help Please?

I guess this is probably where i should post this... Nothing to do with FS, but just hoping some wizzard here might be able to help...

The only ONLY MP3 player I've been able to find to meet specific requirements, is the old Creative 'Zen' range.  I have a problem though...

My wife listens only to audio books on it, but when I tranfer the books to the player, the tracks or chapters are always out of order.  With hundreds of tracks, this is obviously a big issue.  Doesn't matter how I change or edit the tag data, it won't put them in the right order.  ALL my other MP3 players work perfectly, but the Creative software seems to list them in either a binary type of order, or something else I don't understand.  Creating playlists doesn't fix it either.

Where on earth is the software getting its data from, and can I do ANYTHING about it?

Any help is MUCH appreciated

Hi Phil,

I used have one of those up until 5-6 years ago I think, anyways, I used organise all my music by manually placing it onto the player through "My Computer", can't remember how it worked now, but basically just create a folder and put the music into it in the right order and it was grand. I didn't use any software or iTunes or anything like that.

Hope this works for you,

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg