Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

riccardo74

Specif preset for SweetFX?

Hi guys I switched denitly to DX10 and am very happy with it.

I also own Shade and want to try SweetFX because I know that ENB Series work only on DX9.

1) are there performance issues with SweetFX, or did you experience CTD or other stuff? In other words does it worth?

2) some of you can indicate me a preset similar to this one (for ENB Series):

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15329-24-hour-enb-download-included/

many thanks in advance

There are several topics here regarding the SweetFX configurations and several presets provided by the members.  SweetFX and the ENB module does not work for everyone but there are many who have been successful configuring the DirectX file hacks.

In the upper right hand corner here, there is a search box for searching this forum.  Just type in SweetFX and hit the return (do not click on Google) and you'll have all the topics here relating to SweetFX.

Best regards,

Jim

Thanks Jim for reply, can you confirm that ENB series doesn't work in DX10 preview, correct?

Anyway I was looking for that linked preset, but it's only for ENB.

In the upper right hand corner here, there is a search box for searching this forum.  Just type in SweetFX and hit the return (do not click on Google) and you'll have all the topics here relating to SweetFX.

Just wanted to say that I came to this thread *after* trying to use the search as described.  Unfortunately enough people in the forums mention SweetFX without directly discussing the setting used to render such a search useless.

Thought for the day: every "learn to use the search function" post will, at some point be the future, be found by someone using that search function.

Respectfully

Dr V

Just wanted to say that I came to this thread *after* trying to use the search as described.  Unfortunately enough people in the forums mention SweetFX without directly discussing the setting used to render such a search useless.

Same result for me Dr. V, I'd like a post with SweetFX install settings explanation for FSX and a database with user's shared presets.

My link above, for ENB series, was an example of I would like for SweetFX.