Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wanabflyer

Opus or FSUIPC problem?

I have a problem that has popped up since upgrading to both Opus 3.15.0 and FSUIPC 4.9.

I have Mouse Look enabled in FSUIPC (as I always have had, since using Opus), but now, when I hold down my middle mouse button to pan around the cockpit (usually only do this during set up on ground), the camera pans fine while in windowed mode, but when in full screen mode, the camera just moves to some non descript view and then sticks there and is unresponsive to my middle mouse button except for zoom adjustment. I can however get it back to one of my preset views by hitting one of my preset button assignments.

Is there something that has changed in either the new version of Opus or FSUIPC that I am missing?

Thanks in advance,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Our mouse look works OK in full screen mode but we are using the standard mouse look feature within FSX and not FSUIPC.

Cheryl

We do not handle the mouse or have anything to do with mouse look and leave all that to standard FSX, or in your case FSUIPC4. Ours works in all screen modes but as Cheryl said we just use FSX with a Microsoft mouse. Perhaps there's a new option or setting in FSUIPC4, not sure as we don't use it.

Stephen

Thanks Stephen. this is weird, I just can't find what is causing this and I can't find any settings in FSUIPC that make reference to windowed versus full screen mode.

Guess I am going to have to ask Pete.

Rick.