Sign in to follow this  
ASATopgun

TOPIC moved to Hang. Chat

I posted a topic about T7 release in the 777 forum and someone moved it all the way out to Hangar Chat... I mean seriously? Apparently the moderators here are a little power hungry as I have read a couple of posts here where people's topics were moved or deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Well of course it was related to the 777. Why else would I be on the PMDG 777 forum? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I think with the high traffic now they are making it strictly for the pmdg 777 and not the real thing.

Lol it was in ref the the "fake" thing... The PMDG 777

At times it's an AVSIM BOT or so the account says, I've had issues where it will move topics based on certain key words found throughout the topic. Whether it's a bot or just an avsim account that is used by multiple people is beyond me.

At times it's an AVSIM BOT or so the account says, I've had issues where it will move topics based on certain key words found throughout the topic. Whether it's a bot or just an avsim account that is used by multiple people is beyond me.

The bot is controlled by an admin, I think. I don't think the bot is that smart in which it can sort topics.

The bot is controlled by an admin, I think. I don't think the bot is that smart in which it can sort topics.

You would be surprised. The topic was moved because it was off topic and now this one is closed.