Sign in to follow this  
gfd

MCP Combo II Boeing

Greetings

I was very pleased to learn that LINDA supports the MCP II Boeing. I do not plan to buy the Airbus model as well. I have two questions:

-does LINDA configure the MCP II Boeing to control Airbus X? If not, is there a post identifying the configuration steps?

-I notice on the Combo that there is no course knob as would be the case on a standard Boeing MCP. How does one set the course on the Combo?

Thanks for your help,

Graham

Hello Graham,

yes, if you download LINDA, better said the Airbus X module, there are default configuration files for the MCP II (Boeing). You can read deatils in the download section in the specific module. You just have to rename a file from default to lua.

There are of course course knobs ;)

It is now on the right side (radio panel). There, you see the course and with the knob you change it.

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Select DME mode 1 or 2 on the radio panel then the dial on the radio panel will adjust the course for the relevant VOR1 or 2.

Cheers, Andy.

thank you both