Sign in to follow this  
calemtrey

See though textures

So I was climbing out of Newark today in the UAL liver and once the cockpit was illuminated with the green glow , the front part of both my wings went see though , the flaps did not.

Maybe it was a bad livery install,

has this happened to anyone else ??

Did you disable the x-ray vision option in the FMC?

Honestly, it sounds like a memory or graphics hardware/driver issue. Do you have the HIGHMEMFIX tweak in your fsx config?

Actually, any config or hardware information would probably help others diagnose the problem.

Agreed- check cfg, read Ryan's nVidia post in te General Forum and try again. Let us know.

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

OK gents , Ill do all my tweaking once I land in EGLL

All I did was save my fsx flight , uninstall UAL livery , reinstall , then restart CPU. No problems so far. I think it was just a minor livery glitch

Excuse me but when load the pmdg 777 aircraft, most of the time the plane becomes black and half the aircraft livery darkens. Any idea why?