Sign in to follow this  
tsa101

about the Operations Center,how to solve this?

Unfortunately I had already read this comment and still couldn't find any solution. This is how it looks with me. When pressing one of the blue buttons it asks me to browse for the cab file, but couldn't find any such file in my pmdg/fsx folders.

The cab-file is not there yet, you have to crate it via the PMDG OP Center. You have to press the blue button in the second portion (that one below the portion with the Ops Center modules, don't know why you have no letters there, mine is labeled "create package") then you have to browse to the location where you want the cab-file, which will be generated afterwards, to be stored. Then you can send the cab-file, which you will find then in your selected location to PMDG support. One note: It seems that cab-files are not allowed to be attached via the support ticket system, so I suggest to send it via Email to the adress of Ryan (mentioned in the support thread) or create a zip-file from the cab-file, then it works too with the ticket system.

Regards

Ralf