Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

777cap

REQUIREMENT ISSUE?

Hey Gents,

so this is my first Topic here( some begginers luck hopefully), now however funny or silly this might sound please dont clench your fists and laugh(try it guys) i have alaptop a sony viao and it has 2gb ram, thats it now my problem is the pmdg 777 it says it needs 4gb minimum, i have no money to fund for a new ram(let alone comp.) and wont have any in the near future too,  do you think the t7 would work because the ngx worked fine with fps locked at 15 on ground and 28 in the skies, any help an answer( motivating  preferebly) would do a great deal of good to me, iwant to be sure i can make the magic plane work on my comp. before buying it any ideas and suggestions are welcome. thanks a  tonne,

yours, 777cap

p.s: FIRST POST,may have mistakes pls forgive

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Welcome to the forums, first, please sign your posts. It is a requirement in the PMDG forums.

We cannot give you exact expectations, but we can see if you have a shot at running it. I get similar FPS to what you have, but if I can see what your system specs are, it would make it really easy. 2GB of ram does push it though, and you can get 8GB of DDR3 ram (if you have a laptop) for $50 or less on Newegg. Not sure how desktops run price wise. Please provide us with your system specs first though, and we might be able to help you.

-Tom H