Sign in to follow this  
mtitteri

FD/AP Switch not moving

Just got the 46T. The FD/AP switch will activate one time. The switch is then physically "stuck" on. No amount of clicking will budge it. End flight, reset and the same?

Also, just found the overhead battery button does the same. I have many Carenados and never seen this before.

I've restarted/rebooted, but no change.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi, Mark. And welcome to the forums. :smile:

I might only be able to partially confirm the issue. I can't drive that knob with e.g. default FSX key commands (although their function activates, just the knob doesn't move) but I can move it in the VC. So clicking it moves it through the three positions.

Can you check if it matters where you click the item? Upper end, lower end. As said, it has three positions. Off, FD, FD+AP.

I'm having the same problem. It doesn't matter where I click the item, it simply won't move. Also, I can't turn the autopilot off or on with "Z", which is represented as the FSX key command for this function. The outcome is that I have been unable to complete any flights in this plane. Any help would be appreciated!

Tried using the right side mouse click?

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals