Sign in to follow this  
Guy1300

Low FPS

Delete the fsx.cfg and let it create again and see if there is any moving? 

This happen to me some time ago, C777 is not responding to controls. A mod told me to delete my cfg and let it create again and it fixed the problem. You guys might want to try that. No harm right? 

If I'll delete the cfg so my settings will back to defualt no?

Guy, I have the same problem. NGX 30 FPS locked. 777 20 fps... Did you find a fix already?

Best Regards,

Xander Leegsma

I'm a little relieved to see this thread. I thought I was the only one with this problem. My NGX runs better than my 777 in terms of frames and on the 777 it fluctuates wildly. jumping from 8 to 27 and down to 8 then up to 13 or 15 in only a few seconds

I'm a little relieved to see this thread. I thought I was the only one with this problem. My NGX runs better than my 777 in terms of frames and on the 777 it fluctuates wildly. jumping from 8 to 27 and down to 8 then up to 13 or 15 in only a few seconds

Aswell to me too.

Try this guys TURN OFF ALL SYNC. fps limter all of that thing. That help you for the 737ngx.

I got like 5~7fps out of this 

This idea came from another guy forgot his name sorry !

Try this guys TURN OFF ALL SYNC. fps limter all of that thing. That help you for the 737ngx.

I got like 5~7fps out of this 

This idea came from another guy forgot his name sorry !

Thanks for the image but you have maybe for Nvidia?

Sorry bro. For nvidia go to ryan post. And in the setting remove all fps limit or off sync anything related to that 

What is Ryan Username?