Sign in to follow this  
sidh

Experience ruined by its FPS!

Guys, 
I am sorry to state that my expierence is getting ruined because I am getting very unstable FPS with PMDG 777.

I used Kostas tweaks and refreshed new CFG also I played with performance settings in FMC but it's very unstable in cruise it goes to 18FPS than again to 40.. It's just not at like NGX like FPS ..

I have no clue how beta testers claimed it to be very FPS friendly

It's not fun to fly it any more seeing that fps and I don't want my 90 bucks to go like that.

If you have any tweaks do share .

1y329d.jpg

I used Kostas tweaks and refreshed new CFG also I played with performance settings in FMC but it's very unstable in cruise it goes to 18FPS than again to 40.

It's probably due to very high density clouds at very high resolution.

It's just not at like NGX like FPS

The NGX is a completely different airplane.

I have no clue how beta testers claimed it to be very FPS friendly

It was, and is. Because what's going on is with YOUR system. Please post your system specs, and your addons running in the area. 

It's probably due to very high density clouds at very high resolution.

The NGX is a completely different airplane.

It was, and is. Because what's going on is with YOUR system. Please post your system specs, and your addons running in the area. 

Specs are at my profile . Addons Opus and REX ODsp2 , Nothing else

1y329d.jpg

mine are at least the same if not better. If I was having issues I would re install FSX, yes its a hassle but is the 777 worth it ? absolutely not to mention the $90

I would re format and then add FSX and the 777 only and used it every time you add something until the culprit is flushed out. this is my opinion only :-)

ZORAN