Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elwyn

Airbus anyone?

First please don't hate me for this I know it was asked before discussed before and it's too early I know give them a break, but please we have 747 before twice don't ask again come'on. just wondring why not an airbus? Most of other airbus addons are total disapointment, if PMDG can model boeing why not airbus? I mean don't take me seriously please :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

After they do the 777-300ER, 777-200ER, 777 Service Pack, NGX SP2, NGX BBJ (I hope), NGX -700ER/-900ER (I hope), 747v2 (with -400, -400F, -8i and -8F) and the DC-6, who knows? There is another sercret project. I doubt it though, as there is a very high quality A320 currently in development (won't name a competitor here, but some searching will show the way. Hint: they made a Concorde already)

Anyway, PMDG have the next few years planned out already, and this has been discussed ad nauseam here

After they do the 777-300ER, 777-200ER, 777 Service Pack, NGX SP2, NGX BBJ (I hope), NGX -700ER/-900ER (I hope), 747v2 (with -400, -400F, -8i and -8F) and the DC-6, who knows? There is another sercret project. I doubt it though, as there is a very high quality A320 currently in development (won't name a competitor here, but some searching will show the way. Hint: they made a Concorde already)

Anyway, PMDG have the next few years planned out already, and this has been discussed ad nauseam here

To add on to what you said - PMDG has stated numerous times that they may not create aircraft out of respect for other developers. This includes LEVEL-D, which is I guess you could say an "ally" to them, and therefore they will leave the 767 to them.

Aaaaand now I see there's another thread on this with responses. These multiple posts are killing me...  :lol: