Sign in to follow this  
DavidRN

A few issues I have found with the 777

1)    Loses its track on True heading mode when going over the pole.  Side to side action of about 3 miles.  Magenta line turns but no fix, wpt or coords associated with it in               FMC.

2)    Back lights and panel lights on over head do not function.  Knob works just fine.

3)    During manual landing, trim is INOP; no green bars.  Programmed button on yoke does not work.  Works with all other planes I have including the MD-11 and NGX.            Comes back as soon as you land.  Works fine after takeoff with no issues.

4)    GPWS does not call correctly.  Misses alt call outs.  Last night went 40, 20 and then touchdown.  Also missed some other ones too.

Other than that it flies like a dream with no issues.

In the fmc options check to see if you have all the gwps calls checked. Mine didnt. It had a few but not all

Richie Walsh

Options for aircraft config also exist in the PMDG Ops Center for that particular livery (tail number?).

spacer.png