Sign in to follow this  
pryoski

Recommendations for the 'best' turboprop in FSX - I want YOUR opinion!

I'm a real Q400 F/O and I'd just like to add that the real Q is a handful to rudder trim, every pitch change, power change requires rudder trim. Aileron trim is very rarely used. The brand new aircraft we have at my airline already has paint coming off the rudder trim knob from heavy use. I can see however that it is very cumbersome to always do this in the sim.

Alex

T-Duke, OV-10, Twotter are all fantastic.  If you want a nice free turboprop twin, Manfred Jahn's BT-67 is excellent. 

Some nice ones to look forward to are the Milviz Mu-2 and the Razbam Metro/Merlin series.

I'm a real Q400 F/O and I'd just like to add that the real Q is a handful to rudder trim, every pitch change, power change requires rudder trim. Aileron trim is very rarely used. The brand new aircraft we have at my airline already has paint coming off the rudder trim knob from heavy use. I can see however that it is very cumbersome to always do this in the sim.

Thanks for your response