Sign in to follow this  
Byrna

What type of simmer are you?

Guest gasebah

You forgot my category. The cockpit fiddler. Add a switch here, reconfigure this, build a new middle console. Rework the panel for the touchscreen. Replace that parking break with a better one. After that 1 and 3 get their equal shares.Alex

Guest wcandres

I used to be a "1", but after years of tweaking (only to see very little effect on the sim), I've finally "graduated" to being a #3. I wish I would have done this much earlier.

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi. If you could add a sub-set at #3,such as #3a)The Hopeless Addict/Crasher/Whizzer-About/Navigational-Incompetent/Bush-Flyer(in the sense of flying into bushes) then I feel I might fit there quite happily:-wave

Guest hassata

I'm going to go out on a limb here: 1rs are type A addictive peronalities who know what they are doing is wrong, but can't stop doing it. Good to see some rehabilitated individuals!

Guest Gator40019

Unfortunately I get obsessed with 2 on occasion. *:-* With lots of 3 thrown in between.

Guest Ed Lin

I agree -- and it's been a while since we've seen a new poll around here!Ed Lin, D.O.S.

Hi Dan,Well, lately I've definitely been a #3. used to be a #1 and #3 but since getting several payware aircraft, I have more time to spend actually enjoying flying them instead of trying to figure out which panels actually work and which don't when installing the add-on panels for the freeware. The panels were the biggest time-consuming task as there are many choices and usually, most of them don't work properly or are missing some key gauges (like taxi lights, no vertical speed indicator in one case etc...) or in several cases, the panel maker made a photo-realistic panel including everything in one screenshot which made the panel essentially unusable as the gauges were literally impossible to read (even on my 19 inch monitor).Also, scenery search has gone down to finding the scenery for the places I'm flying to in my continous trip around the world. Right now, I am on my way to Schipol (Amsterdam, Netherlands-EHAM) and then my first full trip to the Azores islands and then Africa so I've installed a few scenery for Africa already... but I don't go around frantically looking for scenery now, just what I'm in need for, for the next phase of my trip. This strategy may be of use for others too.John