Sign in to follow this  
Ioan92

Question about VC lighting during the day.

Hey guys,

Firstly I apologize if this has been mentioned already but my search of this didn't turn any result.

I noticed that while flying during the day that the green back lighting in the VC is nowhere near as powerful as it was on the NGX. This made the flight look rather dark as I flew mostly against the sun.

qFFovxf.jpg

Am I missing something or is this really as much as it goes during daylight?

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Its the self illumination mode in the model materials. Either you can get lighting during the day that has patches of wierd discoloration in it at night, or you can get a much smoother blend but then for some reason FSX doesnt render it in the day.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

I have had a similar problem with high end aircraft for quite some time on my old XP machine.

Its a graphics problem, you need to turn down some of your scenery sliders and ensure that all

lighting knobs are set to high in the aircraft, (there are quite a few), or use the master lighting knob.

Regards

Ron May