Sign in to follow this  
LH629

Problem with climb At Take Off , only in FS X , in FS 9 everything Works fine

Hello,

I have the wilco airbus Vol 1 and Vol 2 (from August Downloaded from the wilco website) . ON my PC there are FS 9 and FS X in different Partitions. In FS 9 the wilco airbus Works Fine. In FS x there are Problems. The airbus doesn' t climb After Take Off. Waypoint 1 2000 Feet, waypoint 2 4000 Feet. Altitude At The Autopilot is 10000. but the bus does Not climb. The bus is in 2000 Feet fixed. I tried to use the Manual climbrate , but first nothing happens if i push or pull and when it is possible, it changed from +500 to -100 , no other possibilities. If i disengage the Autopilot and engage again the next Problem is the Speed. I have overpeed. The Speed from the FMC does Not exist for The Bus. What' s is wrong here, what can i do ?

Tank you for help

Sven