Sign in to follow this  
gpf3m

F-86 Causes Prepar3d application to crash

When selecting the F-86 aircraft the program will run fin until I select the same aircraft but different skin, or when, for instance, selecting A2A Cessna Skyhawk after the F-86 Prepar3d application will crash.  I have scanned my computer and it is free of malware ect.  Here is the fault I get:

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: Prepar3d.exe

Application Version: 1.4.4747.0

Application Timestamp: 50253a53

Fault Module Name: StackHash_7695

Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18229

Fault Module Timestamp: 51fb1072

Exception Code: c0000374

Exception Offset: 000ce753

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 7695

Additional Information 2: 769595e197b302907825ec7509292c5a

Additional Information 3: d418

Additional Information 4: d4188def81a6890fddfb219876e49256

Two things... one, you must register on our forums for all support issues and, two, we do not provide support for P3D at this time...  nor with this product.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thank you for your response.  Please post on your product website that MILVIZ provides no support for products that are used with Prepar3d.

It does say FSX and there is nothing about P3D.  That should tell you right there...

However, we will do as you suggest.

That said, we do now have a P3D support forum for our products and, you can ask...  if a dev has the answer...  then you're good to go.  It's at their discretion.

Your call.

I do now remember one of the coders saying that it's a good idea to restart the sim after having flown a high end product... 

As well, the fact that it's crashing AFTER you finish flying it...  well...  that's not so bad....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.