Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sesquashtoo

So..where's XPX.30 already?

....my foot is tapping...tap, tap, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

lmfao!!! your tap went all the way to the right up to the scroll bar...lol

I'm waiting for it too so I'll echo your taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

If only Ben would post something,anything in his blog, it would make this waiting easier to bear.

lmfao!!! your tap went all the way to the right up to the scroll bar...lol

I'm waiting for it too so I'll echo your taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

If only Ben would post something,anything in his blog, it would make this waiting easier to bear.

If we get some serious work to the default autogen....oh boy....foot started to tap faster, as I typed that....  :)

the cloud/sky payware addon releasing this fall is enough for me to get back into XP10.  10.30 will come, don't worry.

I'm 'a waiting.....(foot getting edgy....)....

the cloud/sky payware addon releasing this fall is enough for me to get back into XP10.  10.30 will come, don't worry.

Yes, hopefully 10.25/10.30 and this payware will come out soon enough, better be sooner the later cause P3d v2. is looking kind of interesting too.