Sign in to follow this  
GodAtum

GSX not working with PMDG 777

Does GSX help with moving all jetways at different airports or is that a different add-on?

Moving jetways will only work with GSX where the airport developers allowed to use the default jetways. Some devs, e.g. FlyTampa or a few of Aerosoft's "contractors" did/do not do this, but rather model static jetways only, and allow Oliver Papst to provide AES support for those airports. This has the advantage of having highly customizable jetways, and helps to more or less eliminate FSX's (sometimes) weird-acting jetways, but comes at the cost of a few "credits" for each airport you activate AES on.

So actually, GSX does not exactly "help" with jetways at all, it just uses them (among many other things) to enhance your experience while parking at the gate. But if the developer of the scenery chose not to support FSX's default moving jetways, GSX won't help.

EDIT: Umberto was faster.

Hi there, I am trying to use gsx with the bad 146-200 but it keeps saying: Waiting for your action open exit 2 

I have all the doors open but it still displays the same message.

many thanks in advance for any help.

Post your issue in the gsx forum where you will get  the right  answers, or check the manual that came with the gsx installation,  most likely you will find your answer  there

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Can anyone tell me what I have to if the AddOnManager doesn't detect in P3D v2.2 ?!

I really hope that you can help me...

Thank you in advance