Sign in to follow this  
Altima211

Is it just me, NL2000 download problems ?

Hi,

Is it just me who had problem to download some file from NL2000 (for V.4) server ? The resamples files seems ok, but others like manual, installer and airport give me errors at download attempt.

Thanks,

Michel

Worked for me yesterday. For the bigger files, I chose to torrent them. Not really a fan of photo scenery, but we'll see.

OK, thanks.

But for me, i had problem too yesterday, principally for smaller files. I tried at two differents pc station (with different setup and WEB access).

Michel

Did you already try their torrent loader? Should be very reliable.

Hi CoolP,

The torrent is use for the resamples files and I do not have trouble with the HTTP server for these ones. But for the smaller files, only the HTTP is used and I have ptoblem with it.

THanks,

Michel

Hi CoolP,

The torrent is use for the resamples files and I do not have trouble with the HTTP server for these ones. But for the smaller files, only the HTTP is used and I have ptoblem with it.

THanks,

Michel

The aviosim servers where offline for half an hour or so. It works fine now.

But for the smaller files, only the HTTP is used and I have ptoblem with it.

I see. Right you are, then my torrent tip wasn't that useful. :blush: Guess I just wrote because some folks tend to avoid any torrent things because of the negative image. Not that justified, hence my note.

Thanks all of you for the support.

I will try again later.

CoolP, no problem, I want not to be rude in my comment, Enhglish is not my primary language, I just want to explain why I not used torrent.

Have a good day.

Michel