Sign in to follow this  
ant_1984

Nvida GTX 780 Ti specs - Full GK110 unlocked

Should be interesting! $700 though. Really it's just a crown reclaim card. Which has always been their MO. But people will buy for sure. Funny it will meet or beat a Titan for $400 less so soon.

C.

I see it as two things, a crown reclaim card and a damn good one at that. But secondly the release of 780ti and R9 290X have dropped the 780 and 770 price down into the reach of a lot more people, which is fantastic.

I see it as two things, a crown reclaim card and a damn good one at that. But secondly the release of 780ti and R9 290X have dropped the 780 and 770 price down into the reach of a lot more people, which is fantastic.

Yeah we're all very lucky that AMD pulled that card out of their hat. They essentially gave us all $1000 worth of frame rates for under 600 bucks.

C.

What does this mean or FSX in any mans terms please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

What does this mean or FSX in any mans terms please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It means that 780ti will perform better than Titan in FSX when it comes to high AA settings/multi monitor. It will be the 'best' GPU you could possible buy for FSX. Many are happy with the performance a 680 gives though...

When it comes to other games the 780ti will be better than Titan in pretty much everything apart from possible some games using 4K resolution in the future.

Titan will still be king of the hill for GPU compute with full FP64 support. 780ti won't get that. If you are in need of this you'll know what it is, and still pay the price for Titan. I don't think they'll lower Titans price because of this.

FSX is 32bit code so it can't use more than 4GB memory, and that includes both video memory and what's in normal RAM. If I don't remember incorrectly it has been shown that FSX can in very, very rare instances be made to use just above 2GB of vRAM, but It'll never use close to 3GB vRAM.