Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Cirrus Airplanes: Some News

New preview shots of our new Freeware-Cirrusafter releasing the Me-108 Taifun (available here at AVSIM) we are working really hard finishing our new babys.aussen_motor22.sized.jpgvc_konsole22.sized.jpgMore information available at http://www.gkflusi.de/nuke/modules.php?op=...ndex&page_id=79 See snapshot SR20 and SR22Or look to the wmv-video - showing the parachute CAPS - system. 16mbYou can found it here: http://www.gkflusi.de/nuke/videos/Cirrus%20CAPS%20High.wmvBoth Cirrus are in a pre-beta progress - and there

Guest Peter Sidoli

ThomasBoth these shots look stunning :-) Having flown both the SR20 and her big engined brother real world I cannot wait.Handling wise I preferred the SR20 as it felt more balanced and complete than the SR21.Many thanks for what we are about to recieve :-)Peter

Wow, that Integra display really looks nice. That must be a completely new custom gauge. I'm excited to get my hands on this one. Hope the final dev goes well.cheers!

Guest Wills402

That looks like a very fun plane to fly.Will

Guest 762er

I know you can't give us the exact date, but can you at least give us a time frame as to when you think it will be ready for download. It looks like a true gem. Die Vorfreude ist zu viel.

Hi there,we all know, the release date is the most important question for you ;-). But I can

Thomas--They look great!If these models are done in FSDS 2, let me know if I can help. Hard to tell from your shots, but I think I can add some dynamic shine to the windows/fuse if the model is done in FSDS 2. Send me a PM if you're interested. I've worked with several designers on finishing touches with their FSDS 2 projects. If it's a GMAX project, can't help there :(-John

Thomas, please check your inbox messages here in the forums:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest freequest

one word WOW and amazing... no thats 2 words..i dont like cirus very much but that cockpit has got me waiting for that plane... :)

Guest wildfire563

Awesome!I was just flying the old one today. I'm very excited. Any chance you might make a variation with the old steam guages configuration?Thanks,Thomas

Guest ice1811

Very nice!!!! Can't wait to download it!