Sign in to follow this  
tom_876

doors unresponsive in all conditions

Hey guys,

Been flying the t7 since it came out and just yesterday i came across my first experience of the doors being unresponsive from the fmc.  I've tried all aircraft configurations. engines + systems all on/some on/none on..  I reinstalled the product. I'm out of ideas as far as fixing this problem.

Haven't found many helpful threads out there. Oh and I did try the maintenance and failure controls in the fmc, no luck.

Hope you can help!

I reinstalled the product.

In the future, this should be your absolute last resort.  It often causes more issues than it's meant to solve.

Come here first to see if people can help, as it's normally something pretty simple.

Kyle Rodgers

Yeh I know it's a last resort. Any ideas as to fixing my dilemma?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Been flying the t7 since it came out and just yesterday i came across my first experience of the doors being unresponsive from the fmc. I've tried all aircraft configurations. engines + systems all on/some on/none on.. I reinstalled the product. I'm out of ideas as far as fixing this problem.

Hi, Tom,

I haven't heard of this issue before.  Let me ask a few questions.

1) Is this happening only with one saved flight that you keep reloading? Or does it happen when you start FSX, and choose a PMDG T7 and airport from the opening window?

2)  Does FSX start with the default Ultralite/Trike/Friday Harbor flight on the start screen, or something else?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Actually it has been the same flight each time now I think of it. .. But no my default flight has always been the fsx default. I'll let you know how I go.

Actually it has been the same flight each time now I think of it

Hi, Tom,

Sometimes some glitch gets saved in a saved flight file.  If the problem is limited to one particular loaded flight, IMHO it's better to just start over and set up a situation from scratch.  You could spend hours trying to figure it out and would probably have to edit the saved files to fix it, if you can find the problem in one of the files.  Not worth the trouble, seems to me.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Just thought I'd let you guys know you sorted my problem, Cheers

Glad it's fixed!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

How? By deleting the default fsx flight? Or the panel state? I am having this problem now suddenly one flight after downloading the latest nav data.

I just loaded the default flight and then saved it as the default again. I had some glitches in my previous default flight which loaded into all of my flights