Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

We need an add-on for this

Posts like this baffle me. Unless you are flying on a server like Vatsim, why worry about navdata updates at all?

Jay

Posts like this baffle me. Unless you are flying on a server like Vatsim, why worry about navdata updates at all?

I've never said anything about navdata updates. I was actually referring to the up-to-date charts not matching up with the airports sceneries and their navigational equipment. Just one example is one of my nearby airports EHRD. The ILS 24 used to be 108.3, and the default scenery uses that frequency. A few years ago however, the frequency changed to 110.9. Luckily Aerosoft have released a scenery for this airport, but what if some guy who uses the default scenery came in to land on IVAO with his FMC telling him he should tune to 110.9 while he needs 108.3? EHAM did something similar with with ILS 27. I hear guys on IVAO constantly asking the EHAM controllers about the ILS frequency when 27 is active. Some go around and that makes it all very inconvenient.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

http://www.airportdesigneditor.co.uk/index.html

I used the above to edit nav frequencies and runways when they changed such as tampa changing runways by one degree due to polar shift. great for customizing your local and fave airports although very slow if you want edit hundreds!

and its all manual of course

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK